XDEM ZOB Series Oil-Gas Dual-Fuel Burner
This series of burners uses compressed air as the atomizing medium,
and the oil and gas are mixed and atomized through the nozzle, and
the combustion is supported by the fan, so that the fuel is burned
efficiently.The burner has two series of ZOB (Z) and ZOB (W) to
meet various working conditions.Both ZOB (Z) and ZOB (W) series can
be used in asphalt mixing plants; among them, ZOB (W) is mainly
used in various steam and hot water industrial boilers.
1. It adopts the control method of the combination of computer and
PLC, with good expansion performance.
2. Adopt Y-type low-pressure medium atomization spray gun to
enhance the fuel atomization effect through compressed air; save
the amount of compressed air.
3. There are two control methods of dual frequency conversion to
control the speed of the fan and the oil pump to achieve continuous
power adjustment and the program controller to control the air
volume and the oil pump. Both are the most advanced and simplest
applicable electronic adjustment methods. The turndown ratio
4. Z series integrated burner design is easy to move, install and
maintain; W series split burner design meets severe vibration
conditions; adapts to various customer groups.
5. When the fuel burner is turned off, compressed air is used to
blow the fuel in the fuel pipeline and the spray gun, which is good
for the next ignition and start;
6. Double valve control of fuel pipeline, with leak detection
function, to ensure safety and reliability;
7. The system will automatically shut down and alarm when the
compressed air is lower than the specified pressure;
8. In extreme cases, the fuel valve can be closed without external
9. Online pressure detection controls the combustion output, and
the combustion efficiency is higher.
10. Using automatic gas ignition device, high-pressure spark
ZOB Oil-Gas Dual Fuel Burner power list